Guess what? I’m ready to be at my desk reading all summer! Here is an updated manuscript wishlist for my slush pile. Send me your work!
Please send me the following fiction manuscripts:
- Women’s fiction, commercial, historical, suspense or upmarket (i.e. Meg Mitchell Moore, Jojo Moyes, Sarah Jio, Allison Winn Scotch, Nichole Bernier, Meg Donohue, Elin Hilderbrand, Nancy Thayer, Karen Brown etc.)
- Upmarket fiction (i.e. A HUNDRED SUMMERS, THE LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS, THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU, THE ENGAGEMENTS and SEATING ARRANGEMENTS)
- Literary coming-of-age novels (i.e. ARCADIA, AGE OF MIRACLES, TELL THE WOLVES I’M HOME, ONCE UPON A RIVER, SWAMPLANDIA!)
- YA and adult books about: revolutions (i.e. French, South American), cults and communes, family secrets, settings that feel like characters (i.e. BURIAL RITES).
- Southern-set novels (i.e. TUMBLEWEEDS, SAVING CEE CEE HONEYCUTT and TRUE BLOOD-type but not paranormal)
- Gothic-style novels (i.e. THE LITTLE STRANGER, THE GREATCOAT and THE DARK)
- YA contemporary (i.e…
View original post 92 more words